Chambray & Cheetah

(Coat: Lucky Brand - Similar: here / Shirt: Aeropostale / Dress Pants: my mom's - Similar: here / Shoes: D&G - Similar: here / Bag: Lucky Brand / Socks: J.Crew Factory / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban)

I've always been fond of styles that mix dressy with casual, which was my approach for this look. I paired a very relaxed chambray button-up with a much more tailored pair of dress pants. In addition to the contrasting styles, I also really loved the combination of the light blue and grey. For a bit of pattern and texture, I topped the outfit off with my faux fur cheetah coat. To emphasize the black in the pattern of the coat, I chose some black lace-up shoes. And finally, to give a fun touch to the look, added a pop of color with some red socks. 

You may also like:

4 comments

  1. Like your shirt :) M&MFASHIONBITES http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teen Vogue has brought me here, how cool to be featured in the magazine! You've gained a new reader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this look! Actually, all of your looks are great!! Definitely following you ♥

    http://e-rosales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Styles by Hannah Riles. Design by MangoBlogs.